Skip to main content

Infographic Draft





Comments

  1. All of these look really really cool! I think the most effective one is the top one, but if you could find some way to incorporate the color-coded numbers from the second one I think that would be helpful information to include (because it adds specifics and context). I do really like how you came up with three pretty different versions, and they're definitely all very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this design and I think it's really creative! I personally like the top one the best, and one suggestion I have is to maybe incorporate some detail about each social media outlet? Overall, I love the design and the colors that are used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the designs, but I think my favorite is the first. I really like the use of people icons because it makes the infographic incorporate the "social" aspect of social media. One suggestion I would have though, would be to also include the percentages somewhere on the infographic next to each app to still get those numbers across. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these look awesome! My favorites are the first and second designs. The first because it depicts the usage through people; which is a more effective approach, as it is more relatable. The second one works well because the idea of including the percentages within itself is very self-explanatory. The designs are overall very bright, neat, and organized.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion Excercise

Emoji Draft 1

Scale, Depth, Motion Excercise